[floss-cec] Re: what plans next???

  • From: "Binulal Narayanan" <binulal@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: floss-cec@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2006 11:43:57 +0530

I'd help with DNS thingy, if anyone HAS the time! You have the Linux
Administration Handbook by Evi Nemeth et al. in the Library anyway!

bnu

On 10/23/06, Githin Alapatt <githin@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
1. conduct a unix c coding contest after announcing it properly
atleast a month before
2. complete the manual for the internet lab
3. set up the internet lab network before the modem arrives
4. conduct a training session for the staff and students (seperate)
5. remember that nodal centre for schools we had talked that day, form that
6. study how to set up a dns server and do it in college. (do this
very fast, do it now)
7. wait for my other ideas!
-- snipped--
College of Engineering Chengannur