[floss-cec] Re: what plans next???

  • From: "Githin Alapatt" <githin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: floss-cec@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2006 22:38:07 +0530

1. conduct a unix c coding contest after announcing it properly
atleast a month before
2. complete the manual for the internet lab
3. set up the internet lab network before the modem arrives
4. conduct a training session for the staff and students (seperate)
5. remember that nodal centre for schools we had talked that day, form that
6. study how to set up a dns server and do it in college. (do this
very fast, do it now)
7. wait for my other ideas!

On 10/23/06, Alan Haggai Alavi <alanhaggai@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
[quote="githin@xxxxxxxxx"]everything is actually possible,, i just need
someone to come and tell
me "i am ready,, give me some work!"[/quote]

Sure, give me some work :)

xT :)
--
..:: The difference makes the difference ::..
College of Engineering Chengannur

--
Cheers :-)
githinATgmailDOTcom