[floss-cec] Re: new

  • From: Pramod <xpramodp@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: floss-cec@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2006 14:02:37 +0530

i haven't neglected it, but don't use it with linux just like i use fat :-)

On 12/13/06, Binulal Narayanan <binulal@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

aaaaaaaaaargh! The world is round, Pramod :) How could you neglect so
complex a filesystem just because it's proprietary! :D
-Bnooooooo

--
The more "why"s I ask about my self, the more mysterious it becomes.

Binulal N Achary
Pune, India