[floss-cec] Re: new

  • From: "Githin Alapatt" <githin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: floss-cec@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2006 23:33:43 +0530

no I dont know and I dont want to use google now!

there is something called linuxlogo. just apt-get it and see.

On 12/10/06, Binulal Narayanan <binulal@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Cool dude! keep it coming.
 You may know this?!!

 How will u change the login shell itself?

 - Binu

--
The more "why"s I ask about my self, the more mysterious it becomes.

Binulal N Achary
Pune, India