[floss-cec] Re: new

  • From: "Binulal Narayanan" <binulal@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: floss-cec@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2007 12:35:44 +0530

you meant a system wide environment variable???

/etc/bash.bashrc
/etc/profile
/etc/profile.d/

Mostly appends go to:

/etc/bash.bashrc.local
/etc/profile.local

Happy hacking!
Bnooo

On 1/14/07, sheshu <krsheshu@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

how can i use set to set a global value for a variable?
i tried to edit set but didnt find any file associated

--

Be free Be wise

ShEsHuKr