[floss-cec] Re: anything happening here?

  • From: Pramod <xpramodp@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: floss-cec@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2007 11:20:49 +0530

At my training center at PSG College of technology, Coimbatore, Cognizant
has opened an Open Source Software Lab, and are giving support as well. Try
to contact the PSG college, and inquire about that. Don't expect too much,
btw!

--
Regards,
Pramod

[Website: http://www.deepestblue.co.nr]
[Tel:+91-9495228505 / +91-9846895138]

"If my mind can conceive it, and my heart can believe it, I know I can
achieve it..."