[floss-cec] Re: alwyn invites you to join Zorpia

  • From: Pramod <xpramodp@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: floss-cec@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2006 12:52:51 +0530

I'd like to make one request to all our valued members... Please do not post
invitations to communities and groups (like the one i received) to this
mailing list. It doesn't seem to be the right place. If you'd like to invite
your friends to such groups, please omit this community from the senders'
list

On 28 Nov 2006 12:37:14 -0000, alwyn <alwynjose@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

       [image: Zorpia.com - Photos & Journals] <http://www.zorpia.com/>

 *alwyn has sent you an invitation.*

 *Hi floss-cec,*

 You must be a special person, your friend alwyn just invited you to his
online photo albums and journals at *Zorpia.com* <http://www.zorpia.com/>.
You should go to Zorpia, and see why alwyn thinks its such a great site!

 * About alwyn:*

 a guy u will certainly like
*See alwyn's friends:*
   [image: rohan]
rohan

[image: sachin]
sachin

[image: deepak]
deepak
<http://signup.zorpia.com/signup?invitation_key=e6c4836bf8a18f11e1bd48e9a686123c&referral=alwynjose>
------------------------------

 *So what is Zorpia?*

 It is an online community that allows you to *upload unlimited amount of
photos*, *write journals and make friends*. We also have a variety of
skins in store for you so that you can *customize your homepage freely*.

   *Join now for
free!*<http://signup.zorpia.com/signup?invitation_key=e6c4836bf8a18f11e1bd48e9a686123c&referral=alwynjose>
        This
message was delivered with the alwyn's initiation.
If you wish to discontinue receiving invitations from us, please click
here: Block future
notifications<http://signup.zorpia.com/email/optout/floss-cec@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Copyright(c) 2003-2005 Zorpia.com <http://www.zorpia.com/>. All Rights
Reserved.

--
Regards,
Pramod P

[+919495228505]
"Value your freedom, or you will lose it, teaches history"
        - Richard M Stallman