[floss-cec] Software Freedom Day

  • From: "Githin Alapatt" <githin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: floss-cec@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2006 14:43:59 +0530

Hi fellow hackers,

The actual Software Freedom Day was on Sept 16th. We were pretty busy
that day and did not do anything. We have ordered 8 T-shirts for
people who have told they wanted it.

Now about organizing it, I want to talk to all of you on Monday at
12:30, near the Main Library. Hope you will show some enthusiasm in
being there.

I hit upon some ideas like taking laptops to schools and showing them
the power of the GNU/Linux Distros and some talks. We can do it at
more than one school.

Please be there and we can discuss what can be done. Remember, its one
more chance to have FUN.

And, I dont see any new member registrations at the FLOSS mailing list. What are you guys doing? I started off this thing thinking all of us would be crazy about this. I dont really think the same now.

Hope to see all of you together soon.

Cheers :-)
Free as in Freedom
FLOSS Cell Mailing List