[floss-cec] Re: RMS in Trivandrum

  • From: Stephen Thomas <steeve102000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: floss-cec@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2006 00:03:24 -0700 (PDT)

What is this RMS??
Will we get any duty leave??

I want to say one thing our inauguration talk doesnt rose upto my expectation..

Any way whats our next plan??  everyone stopped with the opening ceremony??

Githin Alapatt <githin@xxxxxxxxx> wrote: Hi,

Am I the only one subscribed to this mailing list? I see no
participation from others!

RMS is coming to Trivandrum on 21 st aug, monday. If you are
interested, please tell me. I have only a limited number of passes.

Cheers :-)
Free as in Freedom
FLOSS Cell Mailing List
College of Engineering Chengannur

  "Be good, be kind, be humane, and charitable; love your fellows;
  console the afflicted; pardon those who have done you wrong."

Do you Yahoo!?