[floss-cec] Re: Good News...

  • From: Stephen Thomas <steeve102000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: floss-cec@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2007 00:13:18 -0800 (PST)

 So are we planning a similar session there too???? wud be great!!

Githin Alapatt <githin@xxxxxxxxx> wrote: Hello,

Recently, one teacher from Govt. School Ala, Chengannur met me at the
hostel and asked me if we could go to their school and give a talk
like we did at the other schools!!

Great time!! Our fame is spreading!!!! I love it!

--
Cheers :-)
githinATgmailDOTcom

  "Be good, be kind, be humane, and charitable; love your fellows;
  console the afflicted; pardon those who have done you wrong."
  Zoroaster.