[floss-cec] Fwd: Register for Google Code Jam 2008

  • From: "Binulal N Achary" <binulal@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: floss-cec@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2008 08:40:48 +0530

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Google Code Jam Team <Programmingcontest-feedback@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, Jun 18, 2008 at 3:07 AM
Subject: Register for Google Code Jam 2008
To: google-code@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, codejam-announce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Google Code Jam is back!

Google Code Jam is an annual competition in which programmers like you are
challenged to solve complex coding problems in a limited amount of time –
using any programming language or tools you like.

Here's how it works: First, you'll need to register from Tuesday, June 17
through Thursday, July 17. Then, you'll compete against global contestants
in the online rounds during July and August. The Top 500 will advance to
compete in one of our Google offices around the world in September/October
for regional competitions. Finally, the Top 100 will compete in the coding
showdown on November 14, 2008, at Google Headquarters in Mountain View,
California.

To learn more details and to register, please visit: code.google.com/codejam

We hope to see you at the Finals!

Sincerely,

Google's Code Jam Team

First become the bamboos, then forget the bamboos, so you become so perfect
a bamboo that the drawing is not a drawing but a growth.
( My Way: The way of the white clouds - OSHO )

Binoo & Binoo :)