[floss-cec] Congrats For New Our New Chief AlaN!!!!

  • From: Stephen Thomas <steeve102000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: floss-cec@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 3 Feb 2007 09:59:42 -0800 (PST)

Congrats to Alan,,You are the one now to lead  our FLOSS cell to new horizons n
we expects much frm u...Full support to your efforts ahead....

N all senoirs specially githin chetto you hav done a Gr8 job!!....dont jst
forget this cell ...after all u r the founder...N all seniors plz continue ur
precious support 4 this cell to persist...
Cheers:-)
Stephen Thomas.

Githin Alapatt <githin@xxxxxxxxx> wrote: Hi list,

This is to formally announce that the FLOSS Cell of CEC is now in the
hands of the current pre final year students. Alan Haggai of CSE has
agreed to take charge as the new head. All the best to you and your
team. Hope we have a good year ahead. Please keep our website updated.

--
Cheers :-)
githinATgmailDOTcom

  "Be good, be kind, be humane, and charitable; love your fellows;
  console the afflicted; pardon those who have done you wrong."
  Zoroaster.

Need a quick answer? Get one in minutes from people who know. Ask your question
on Yahoo! Answers.