[floss-cec] Re: Calender

  • From: "Githin Alapatt" <githin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: floss-cec@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2007 12:14:31 +0530

shaj said he can give a tutorial on Qt by mid feb.
there will be a genral intro to gnu/linux by someone (any date is ok for that)
there will be one day at a govt school in Ala, Chengannur
if anyone is interested, they can conduct an indepth class for the
people who want to be gnu/linux fans.
we can conduct a unix coding coding contest.
there can also be a contest for the best logo for floss cec. (we still
dont have a logo)
a hacking tutorial can be arranged by someone from outside (if there
are people intersted)

i want someone to take up the responsibility.. i will be gone in two months :-(
anyone ready?? let this be your first job! Pls, tell me fast!

pls fix dates and tell me.

On 1/13/07, Aparna <aparnagkrishna@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Friends ,

We have to submit sem calender for FLOSS CELL on next week,So mail your
syggestions and possible dates as early as possible

When I feel good, I do good; when I feel bad, I do bad. That's me, can't
change ;-)

Cheers :-)
Free as in Freedom
FLOSS Cell Mailing List