[floss-cec] Re: C++ BOOST library

  • From: "Binulal N Achary" <binulal@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: floss-cec@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 1 May 2008 23:03:29 +0530

The perfect set up is to configure your system as a router.

http://www.yolinux.com/TUTORIALS/LinuxTutorialIptablesNetworkGateway.html

*Search for "Example 2: Linux connected via DSL, Cable, T1" in the page;
this is what u r trying to do.*

Gimme a day to cook up a possible configuration ( unless u r able to make it
or someone else sends it b4 )

"Nothng works" option for u is to configure squid, the proxy server.

Binoo

--
First become the bamboos, then forget the bamboos, so you become so perfect
a bamboo that the drawing is not a drawing but a growth.

Binoo & Binoo :)