[floss-cec] Re: C++ BOOST library

  • From: "Renjith I S" <renjithmostwanted@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: floss-cec@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 1 May 2008 22:33:01 +0530

im renjith is of s4c.
i stay at poovathoor. im using a system with both windows(XP) and
linux(openSuSE 10.3, kernel). here we have asianet ISP. the net
is coming to my system and, my system is connected to a switch. i use
Internet Connection Sharing in windows xp to share my internet connection to
others. but i cant do this in linux.
i have turned on ip forwarding(in router settings) and ip masquerading(in
firewall settings). but still i cant do it.
i have also tried to do it via iptables command. but nothing seems to work.
please help

eth0 is internal network that goes to switch
eth1 is the external network that gives the net connection