[flos-freeware] New Release: Notepad2 Version 3.0.21

  • From: Florian Balmer <florian.balmer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: flos-freeware@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 21 Jun 2009 12:54:54 +0200

Dear subscribers of this newsletter,

Many things were keeping me away from the computer, in the last weeks,
and I've never really taken care of packaging and releasing the final
version of Notepad2 3.1.21.

There's no more new features as compared to the recent Release
Candidate versions. I've incorporated some patches by Kai Liu to
create non-existent ini-file directories, and some fixes to the Apache
Config Files syntax scheme.

  http://www.flos-freeware.ch/notepad2.html

A new version of metapath has also been uploaded to my website, mostly
a service and bugfix release.

Best wishes,
--flo