[flos-freeware] New Release: Notepad2 Version 2.0.15

  • From: "Florian Balmer" <florian.balmer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: flos-freeware@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 7 Apr 2007 22:46:14 +0200

Dear subscribers of this newsletter,

After almost three years, a new version of Notepad2 has just been
released. Version 2.0.15 is a major update with a lot of new and
improved features. The most important are support for ini-file storage
of the program settings, modeless find and replace dialogs, multiline
find and replace operations, optional file change notification, and
many more. Nevertheless, Notepad2 is still a fast and light-weight
text editor.

To see the complete list of changes, and download the new version,
please visit the Notepad2 homepage:

 http://www.flos-freeware.ch/notepad2.html

And, I've added another of my daily used little helpers to the project
archive. It's called scal, Simple Calendar Utility, and just displays
a calendar on the desktop. Find it here:

 http://www.flos-freeware.ch/archive.html

Thanks to everybody for sending me bug reports and other interesting feedback!

Best wishes,
--flo