FixtureFlash - 04-04-2002

  • From: Randy Morrison <rpm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'fixtureflash@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <fixtureflash@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2002 11:23:56 -0800

PCB Fixturing Solutions brought to you by SP Precision

April 4, 2002

Stop the bleeding!

OK, so you have decided that you need a fixture to do some selective
soldering on that PCB. But when you run the fixture and PCB through wave
solder, you notice that for whatever reason (large board, thin board, wave
pressure, etc...), the underside leaked or flooded. Bummer. Never fear,
there is an easy solution.
Use a spring-loaded plunger to apply consistant topside pressure to the
trouble area. As many plungers as you need can be suspended by an overarm
bar attached to the fixture. Put 'em wherever you need 'em. Move 'em around
in any direction at will. You're the boss. The plungers will improve the
gasketing of the fixture to the PCB and end the problem, bringing world
peace and harmony back into your life. What makes this even better is that
the really cool fixture builders (we're not mentioning any names...) can
retrofit this system on your existing fixtures.
I hope this little nugget bails you out of a jam sometime. Until next time,
happy assembly!

Thank you
SP Precision would like to thank everybody for reading FixtureFlash. We hope
you find this information useful.
Your comments about FixtureFlash are more than welcome and greatly
appreciated.  <mailto:rpm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=FixtureFlash_Feedback>
Click here to email your feedback.
And, If you ever have any questions or concerns regarding PCB fixturing,
please email or call. We are here to help you. Thanks again for helping to
make SP Precision the best and most responsive PCB assembly fixture
manufacturer in North America.

Contact Information
Information / Sales:
 <mailto:sales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> sales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Find all company contact information here:

SP Precision International
2660 SE 39th Loop
Hillsboro, OR 97123
Phone: (503) 357-9228
Fax: (503) 357-1202
Toll Free (Outside Oregon): 1-800-PALLETT (725-5388)

Removal from newsletter
You are receiving the FixtureFlash Newsletter because you have previously
expressed interest in SP Precision's product line.
If you wish to be removed from future mailings, please follow this simple
two-step process.
here and hit the send button. The system will email you for confirmation.
2) Simply reply to the confirmation email and you will be automatically

Copyright © 2002 SP Precision International, Ltd. All rights reserved.