[fgmlug] Re: pogoplug pro

  • From: Tony Germano <tony_germano@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <fgmlug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2011 17:41:28 -0500

Since I know we've discussed these before, buy.com has the pogoplug pro for
$27.99 w/ free shipping right now.
http://www.buy.com/prod/pogoplug-file-sharing-solution-black/221688297.html
Ever do anything fun and exciting with yours, Chuq?
Tony

Subject: [fgmlug] Re: pogoplug pro
From: chuq00@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2011 13:42:05 -0400
To: fgmlug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Btw a little fyi they are on backorder, after ordering and posting I got an
email stating they expect to be shipping may 21st I believe it said.

So tempting at that price...

fgmlug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx