[fg-airbus-devel] Re: Airbus A330-200 series version2.0 Release Preparations

  • From: Narendran Muraleedharan <MURALEEN@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <fg-airbus-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2012 21:13:38 +0530

Hey,

I don't think the full operating manual should be in FlightGear, as then displaying images will be difficult. I would like to include as many pictures/labeled diagrams/video tutorials as possible. As for speed limits, that's already there on the front panel in the cockpit, but we could get checklist into a dialog.

Cheers,

PS: Kyle, please don't send many messages or small ones with just "Hey" to the mailing list. ;)

On Monday 04 June 2012 09:05 PM, kyle gregory Devaras wrote:
i just want to sugeest that ..if the manual can be placed in a unique place... and thats on the A330 table, that way we can be more realistic and its inconvenient although its small... i think it should only consist of some basic things....or.... we can put a search button where the pilot will type then i will appear on the paper or something for them to see..

or ...how about just make a simple "help" to the menu bar to be easy...no big deal if any options are done... as long as it is easy to be red and easy to understand for the user... and most of all i think any of these options can be done... but for the table menu.. the basic autopilot, controls ,speed limits and checklists should be there.. the rest should be listed on the "help" bar

Lets all have fun! =)TANX
Kyle Gregory C. Devaras