[fckglite] Preparing for new Version 05

I have been working on the next version of fckgLite (v. 05). With this version, there will only be a single distribution; that is, it does away with the three-fold distribution system of earlier versions. The former single-user distribution can be effected by using configuration options in the Dokuwiki configuration manager.

To see what this new version has in it and to possibly try it out, go to:

http://www.mturner.org/fckgLite/doku.php?id=docs:upgrade_5

I keep tinkering with it, so the link on this page will always be to the most recent dailies distribution.

Thanks,

Myron
--
Myron Turner