[fckglite] Re: Footnote Problem

On Wed, Jan 18, 2012 at 6:21 PM, Myron Turner <turnermm02@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> On 1/18/2012 3:22 PM, Thomas Hawkins wrote:
>
>> Just installed  v06 in the latest RC of Dokuwiki.  When I try and insert
>> footnotes, I get the text fckgL1, and no footnote.
>>
>> If I add a footnote manually, and they try to edit it with the editor, I
>> can't load it either.
>>
>> Any tips?  I can provide screenshots if needed.
>>
>  http://www.mturner.org/fckgLite/doku.php?id=features&#footnote_editor

===

Ahh, I just failed to try saving the page first. ;)  Thanks.

Noticed the note that it doesn't work in Chrome.  I'm using Chrome on linux
and I can create a new footnote using the editor, and I can load one that I
created in the same session fine.

Once saved however, I can just edit the footnote that gets created at the
end of the of the document.  So it is functional enough in Chrome. :)