From: Myron Turner <turnermm02@xxxxxxx>
To: fckglite@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [fckglite] Re: FCKGLite escape plugin syntax
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2010 12:22:41 -0500

Barret Ruttan wrote:

> Again, thanks for the quick response, Myron. I tried your suggestion of
> italicizing the angle brackets, to no avail:
>
> ^ Heading1 ^ Heading2 //<//whatever//>// ^
>
> Perhaps I've misunderstood your instructions?

I'm not sure why it doesn't work, but here is an example:

http://www.mturner.org/dwfck/fckgLite/doku.php?id=temp:q_and_a#using_angle_brackets_in_a_table_cell

Create a table with the table dialog.  Select the angle bracket with
your mouse; click I in the toolbar for italics.

The example in the above link is from a version of fckgLite created at
the beginning of March, and I also used this technique on the most
recent version of fckgLite; and I used it on both lemming and an early
version of dw from last year.

Attached is file that uses italics to escape brackets inside a table
cell.  See if it works.