[fckglite] AW: Re: AW: Re: Filebrowser

  • From: "Thomas Klein" <t.klein@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <fckglite@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2012 18:06:19 +0100

>>Also, have you tried debugging the paths

Yes, this is the content of the win_paths.txt
    [Command] => FileUpload
    [Type] => Image
    [CurrentFolder] => /

The error message is still " You do not have permission to upload files to
this folder. If you think this is incorrect please notify your
I followed the instructions from the auto-install pdf, created the links
manually, and set nix_style true.
When I look at the debugging file, I would guess that the problem is
"currentfolder  => /" am I right?