[fckglite] AW: Re: AW: Re: Filebrowser

>>Also, have you tried debugging the paths

Yes, this is the content of the win_paths.txt
E:\WebSites\wiki\dokuwiki\lib\plugins\fckg\fckeditor\userfiles\
/dokuwiki/lib/plugins/fckg/fckeditor/userfiles/
Array
(
    [Command] => FileUpload
    [Type] => Image
    [CurrentFolder] => /
)

The error message is still " You do not have permission to upload files to
this folder. If you think this is incorrect please notify your
administrator."
I followed the instructions from the auto-install pdf, created the links
manually, and set nix_style true.
When I look at the debugging file, I would guess that the problem is
"currentfolder  => /" am I right?