From: fckglite-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:fckglite-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Myron Turner
Sent: Montag, 21. März 2011 17:01
To: fckglite@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [fckglite] Re: ACL-Problem with fckglite-Fileexplorer and footnotes
not working

On 3/21/2011 7:56 AM, Klingstein, Alexander wrote:
> I use Dokuwiki "Anteater" 2010-11-07a and fckglite in version
> 05-11-Mar_03-21_06.
> The groups are created with dokuwiki (user, admin).

Click on the DW Edit button, which will switch you over to the native
Dokuwiki editor.  Try saving files using the Dokuwiki media manager and
see if you have the same problems.

Also, on what operating system have you installed dokuwki?  Is it a
windows system or a unix system?

--
Myron Turner
http://mturner.org/