[fckglite] Re: ACL-Problem with fckglite-Fileexplorer and footnotes not working

On 3/21/2011 5:16 AM, Klingstein, Alexander wrote:
Hello,

I installed fckglite but the fileexplorer seems to have a problem with
the ACLs.

At the moment I have only to accounts in the dokuwiki configured, these
accounts are both admin.

If I try to upload a file through the fileexplorer it says the user has
no permission for uploading files.

For testing I created another user in group users, I also give the users
group upload-privileges in dokuwiki, but I got the same permission
denied message.

Only if I set the permission for uploading on group all it works. I
can’t find the bug that is preventing me from uploading files as user or
admin.

I experimented with footnotes, too.

But after I created a footnote and saved the page I can’t create a
second footnote. If I try to create a second footnote I can’t save the
document.

Hope you could help me with a solution to the problems.

Regards

Alexander

What version of Dokuwiki and what version of fckgLite are you using?

Did you create your groups using the Dokuwiki User Manager or did you create them manually?

--
Myron Turner
http://mturner.org/

fckgLite web site: