Faculty Films newsletter Bloody Sunday

  • From: <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <facultyfilms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2011 17:06:47 +0100 (CET)

Hey y'all!

In addition to this email, we would like to invite you to visite our
Facebook page for information about our movie nights:
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_202642483083972

Or simply search Facebook for the group 'FacultyFilms'

This very Tuesday night, we will be seeing a dramatization of the Irish
civil rights protest march and subsequent massacre by British troops on
January 30, 1972. Bloody Sunday is the story sung by U2 and has won 19
movie awards. Reason to mark this one as a "one to watch" and to bring all
your friends to the Cultural Centre at 21:00 this Tuesday!

Trailer: http://www.imdb.com/video/screenplay/vi2196898073/

Bloody Sunday is a documentary-style drama showing the events that lead up
to the tragic incident on January 30, 1972 in the Northern Ireland town of
Derry when a protest march led by civil rights activist Ivan Cooper was
fired upon by British troops, killing 13 protesters and wounding 14 more.

Entrance: Free
Language: English
Genre: Drama / History / War
Length: 107 minutes

Source:  http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0280491/

We hope to welcome you this Tuesday evening the 1st of March!

Cultural Centre, Mekelweg 10, Delft at 21:00!

Subject field OR
visit the list webpage at //www.freelists.org/list/facultyfilms

FacultyFilms