[f2g] F2G will be down

  • From: "Angelique Moses" <angeliquemoses@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: f2g@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2001 15:08:20 -0600

Sigh, tech support wins.  I'm going to let them reset my account.  Then
hopefully I can upload all the files late Friday night from my dad's house,
which has DSL.  So if all goes well, it'll only be down Thursday through
Saturday.  But it's never really that simple is it?

Anyway, I just put up several new fics.  Go check them out!  Download a few
to tide you over for a week or so, just in case we're down longer.  Feel
free to email me for any files at my hotmail account.

Happy hollidays!!!