[exil] Re: first mail from home

  • From: jerome joy <joy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 11 May 2002 15:25:05 -0800

>ciao:
>
>some photos for you.
>
>katarina

hi Katarina

nice to hear you again.

I'm sorry but the mailing-list doesn't support attached documents with the
messages. So the better is to put your files elsewhere on the web and send
us the url of the page we can download them... sorry

hope that you had finished the collective trip in a good spirit.
We'd got any "echo" and feedback from you (the exilers) during your trip... ;-(
I think that we will be able to open for all the Exil students a shared web
space for developing the project on-line. I will tell you when this space
will be set up.

keep in touch

friendly

jerome