[exil] <aucun objet>

  • From: "maxcharvolen" <max.charvolen@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jf@xxxxxxxxx, joy@xxxxxxxxx, exil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2002 22:34:49 +0200

Dear Jean-Francois, Jerome and friends in Budapest,

I have been abroad for several weeks and have returned to find your
messages.

It is indeed a very good idea to start thinking about this year's
organisation as of now.

We have a new director in Marseille.  I myself am taking part in another
research workshop at the school, which requires a great deal of my attention
and involves decisions which I cannot make alone.

As a start, I'm going to get information and an opinion from the new
management concerning several questions regarding the project (financing and
such), and see with my colleagues how the project can fit into our plans.

I will give you news as soon as possible.

Best regards to all of you,

Max