your offer in list

  • From: "Ara Avvali" <ara.avvali@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 09:47:40 -0800

Dear Christian,

I am interested in your ad. Currently working in California having 50
clients and managing exchange 2003 and ISA server 2004. I am a Canadian
so I have to get work permit if approved for job. Location is not
important since my home is in Canada. Let me know if I have to send you
more information

Ara Avvali
Boss Audio Systems
Phone: (805)988-0192 Ext 276