RE: x400 Connector

  • From: "Sony" <sony.chen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 16:42:32 +0700

Well I will give my ilustration what i did now...

Now; i've got 2 mail server exchange 2000 and the base on w2k server not
advanced and i'm using active directory.
1. Server A Exchange 2000 ( Name Computer : Bluesky; Domain : Aspira; Dns :
spacesystem.com; email address :
   sony@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) loc: ID
2. Server B Exchange 2000 (Name Computer : Bluerose; Domain : Ichiban; Dns :
spacesystem.com; email address :
   chen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) loc : ID
So now i want to make connection between Server A and Server B to use X400
Connector.

In Server A; i already make a new connector is TCP/IP X.400 so do i in
Server B.
In the general name i putted the Server A computer name is bluesky
on the X.400 Transport Stack i saw : bluesky\TCP(Bluesky)
On the stack Tab i used ip address and i filled with the Server B IP
Address.

Well the thing makes me confusing when i want to set the Address Space...
Would you help me to give the detail step what should i'm doing now?

After i did all of that, i'm trying to send email from the Server A to
Server B but i've got the message " the email unable to delivery. and i
checked the status "retry" and in the session i've got a message to is "
Destination Server does not exist"

That's all and i really need your help...