RE: why we need SMTP server??

  • From: "Shevill, Mark M SITI-ITDCE22" <Mark.Shevill@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2003 07:27:09 +0100

Perhaps I can make a suggestion here.

Try looking through any exchange book at all, to find the answer. This
forum is for people who have researched a particular problem and need
some assistance thereafter, rather than for the incredibly lazy.

Mark Shevill
IMG Messaging Technical Lead

Tel: +44 161 435 8709 Fax: +44 161 933 3502 Other Tel: +44 7932 625510