where is it coming from??

  • From: "Denise Dorrance" <denisedorrance@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2003 17:15:55 +0000

Hi All -

We used to have two different domain names for email addresses. Some people had on and others had the other. Last October we did away with one of the domain names and merged everyone to just the one domain name. When we send out emails it looks like they are being sent from the domain name that was discontinued. We are running Exchange 5.5. I thought this was just in the dns record on the dns server. Is it listed somewhere on exchange or the firewall as well?

Thanks!!
Seabass