Re: what, exactly is X400?

  • From: "Alfonso Lopez de Ayala" <alopezdeayala@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 May 2002 15:32:26 -0700

Just keep ignoring it. X.400 is legacy stuff. if you're an expert in
SMTP that's the (only) way of the future so you're in the right track.
that's all you really need to know from a "layman's point of view". if
you really want to know more than this, then do go ahead and look up all
the TLA's, etc. Exchange's online help should help too.