was deleted without being read

  • From: "Amos D. Galiardo" <amdix@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2003 10:17:22 +0700

Dear all;
please anyone help.......

I have a problem with the message.

for example, in the ms outlook, i activated my tracking option for "read
recipient". and so i send email for user who name (lets say "X"). and when X
open that email, i received the confirm message that X was read.....
but my problem, i received that confirm read again in the midnight that X was
not read.

herewith i enclose both message about "read" and "not read" for the same email.

i don't know what it's happend.

i'm very confuse about this. so any help would be appreciated.

this is the sample confirm email from "David Sentosa" with the same email that
i've ever sent, and i analyze that confirm message appear with "not read"
always 0:00 (like schedule)

Your message