viewing multiple calendars in Outlook 2003

  • From: "A. M. Salim" <msalim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 May 2004 16:38:37 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

We are running Exchange 2003 on Windows 2003.  We have several "virtual
domains" running on a single exchange server, each being isolated and
independent of each other, each with their own calendar, set of public
folders etc.

So far so good.  Everything is working ok.

However, one of our clients, wants to add two more companies ("virtual
domains") which will still be independent, each with their own calendar
etc.  But he wants to be the "super user" and be able to view the
calendars of all three companies.  He does not want anyone else in his
three companies (virtual domains) to be able to view all three calendars,
just himself.  And of course, none of our other virtual domains should be
able to view his calendars nor should he be able to view calendars of
anyone except his three companies.

Is this possible and if so, any pointers would be greatly appreciated.

best regards
Mike