veritas pre defined policies

  • From: "Ara" <ara@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2005 10:56:17 -0700

Hello everyone

Please forgive me if this is a dumb question. I have 2 external hard
drives that I want to use for exchange back up. I used the policy set
template with veritas 10 which does a daily incremental from Monday to
Saturday and then a full backup on Sunday night.

As I want to change these drives in case something goes wrong with first
one, which day should I do that? Is it right before full back up on
Sunday night or right before it on Monday morning?

In case of a restore, I have to have the backup set from the required
week, right?

Any help is appreciated

Attention:
This message, including any attachment(s), is intended only for the use of the
individual(s) to which it is addressed and may contain information that is
privileged or confidential.  Any other distribution, copying or disclosure is
strictly prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient or have received
this message in error, please notify us immediately by reply e-mail and
permanently delete this message including any attachment(s), without reading it
or making a copy.
Any outgoing message has been scanned for possible harmful file(s) or
script(s), but it is your sole responsibility to run detection tools as we
won't guarantee the safety of message(s).