[ExchangeList] values in organizational forms are not saved

  • From: "adrianb" <adrianb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 May 2006 15:45:30 +1000 (EST)

http://www.msexchange.org
-------------------------------------------------------Hi,

I have replicated an Orgnaizational Form to our other sites. The form is
based on the Post template and when submitted is sent to a public folder.

When I, an Administrator, enter values in the Form all users who have
permission to view items in the Public Folder are able to see my entered
values.
However, when a user enters values in the Form the values are removed/not
viewable to any users, including Administrators.

The user I have tested this on has "Editor" permissions on the Public Folder.

Any assistance would be appreciated.

Adrian

MSExchange Articles and Tutorials: