RE: using Exmerge to merge the pst file in 5.5 to 2003

  • From: NGUYEN THANH BA <BaNT.evnit@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2005 07:31:46 +0700

Thank Mark,

I am trying to do that, and I receive the error:

"Error opening message store (MSEMS). Verify that the Microsoft Exchange
Information Store service is running and that you have the correct
permissions to log on. (0x8004011d)"

I logon by account that I use to install Exchange 2003, but seem that this
account not have enough right to merge data, have it?

Can you tell me how to solve this problem?

Thank you,

  _____