RE: users mail

  • From: "Robert Abela" <robert@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2003 13:05:54 +0200

Hi Hakam,

This is very simple.  Create a public folder and give everyone write
access, though not read access.  Go to the exchange system manager,
right click the private message store (mailbox store) and tick where it
says "Arcive all messages sent or received by mailboxes on this store"
and choose the public folder you created :)

Regards,
Robert Abela
GFI Software Ltd.