RE: user not receiving messages

  • From: "A. Michael Salim" <msalim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2005 10:37:06 -0400 (EDT)

> What does a delivery receipt show?

The line in message tracker (ESM/Tools/Message Tracking) shows the email
was received and sent to the user.

> Does the mailbox in ESM show content?

Yes, the mailbox does show content.  But when the user connects with
Outlook or OWA, the inbox is empty and there are no messages (and I have
confirmed this independently from separate workstations).  Junk Mail
folder is also empty and there are no other sub folders.