Re: urgent help required

  • From: jatin kakkar <jkakkar@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "\[ExchangeList\]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2003 22:38:49 -0800 (PST)

Hi Ravi,

The properties of the user shows two smtp.
smtp:abc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
SMTP:abc@xxxxxxx

Now the problem is that the user wants that in the
outlook when he writes the first name suppose gautam
and then presses ctrl + k and then the full name
appears and when u see the properties he has the mail
id  and  then he wants to press send. when he does
that he is not able to send the mail and the error
message is that check the email address or the email
address does not exist.pls contact the recipient and
get the email address.

Please help me resolve this issue.

pls send me ur tele# so that i can contact u on phone.

Thanks
Gautam

The email id of that person is the same as

http://r.rediff.com/r?http://clients.rediff.com/odomos/Odomos.htm&&odomos&&wn

http://platinum.yahoo.com