[ExchangeList] unsubscribe

  • From: "Andrea Weaver" <andrea.weaver@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2008 09:02:29 -0400

http://www.msexchange.org

From: exchangelist-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:exchangelist-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of MSExchange.org
Sent: Tuesday, July 01, 2008 4:03 AM
To: ExchangeList
Subject: [ExchangeList] MSExchange.org - Monthly Article Update

http://www.msexchange.org
-------------------------------------------------------MSExchange.org -
Monthly Article Update

Hi ExchangeList,

New articles added to MSExchange.org last month:

Title:  Uncovering the Exchange 2007 Edge Transport Server (Part 2)
Author: Henrik Walther
Link:
http://www.MSExchange.org/articles_tutorials/exchange-server-2007/planni
ng-architecture/uncovering-exchange-2007-edge-transport-server-part2.htm
deployed.

Title:  Messageware OWA Suite - Voted MSExchange.org Readers' Choice
Award Winner - Exchange OWA Addons
Author: The Editor
Link:
http://www.MSExchange.org/news/MSExchange-Readers-Choice-Award-Exchange-
OWA-Addons-Messageware-OWA-Suite-May08.html
Exchange OWA Addons Category of the MSExchange.org Readers' Choice
Awards. OWA For PDA & WAP and Fileway Enterprise were first runner-up
and second runner-up.

Title:  Removing The Last Exchange 2003 Server From Exchange 2007 (Part
2)
Author: Neil Hobson
Link:
http://www.MSExchange.org/articles-tutorials/exchange-server-2007/migrat
ion-deployment/removing-exchange-2003-server-exchange-2007-.html
public folders and Offline Address Book generation to the Exchange 2007
server.

Title:  Implementing Captcha Validation with OWA 2007 and Forms-Based
Authentication
Author: Lee Derbyshire
Link:
http://www.MSExchange.org/articles-tutorials/exchange-server-2007/mobili
ty-client-access/implementing-captcha-validation-owa-2007-authentication
.html

Title:  Exchange Server 2007 SP1: Configuring a Redundant Network for
Log Shipping
Author: Anderson Patricio
Link:
http://www.MSExchange.org/articles_tutorials/exchange-server-2007/high-a
vailability-recovery/exchange-server-2007-sp1-configuring-redundant-netw
ork-log-shipping.html
Server 2007 Cluster log replication in a redundant network instead of
the public network.

Title:  GroupWise to Exchange 2007 - Interoperability and Migration
(Part 6)
Author: Nathan Winters
Link:
http://www.MSExchange.org/articles_tutorials/exchange-server-2007/migrat
ion-deployment/groupwise-exchange-2007-interoperability-migration-part6.
html
Server 2003 Migration Wizard. We will start by outlining the
prerequisites and clearing up some confusion. We will then go over the
migration process end to end.

Title:  Uncovering the Exchange 2007 Edge Transport Server (Part 1)
Author: Henrik Walther
Link:
http://www.MSExchange.org/articles_tutorials/exchange-server-2007/planni
ng-architecture/uncovering-exchange-2007-edge-transport-server-part1.htm
Transport server role as well as show you how to deploy it in your
organization.

Title:  Removing The Last Exchange 2003 Server From Exchange 2007 (Part
1)
Author: Neil Hobson
Link:
http://www.MSExchange.org/articles_tutorials/exchange-server-2007/migrat
ion-deployment/removing-last-exchange-2003-server-exchange-2007-part1.ht
ml
2003 server from an organization that has been migrated to Exchange
2007.

Title:  VirtualizationAdmin.com - New Virtualization site added to the
TechGenix Network!
Author: The Editor
Link:
http://www.MSExchange.org/news/general/virtualizationadmin-new-virtualiz
ation-site.html
- VirtualizationAdmin.com - a site completely dedicated to
Virtualization related topics such as desktop virtualization (VDI),
hypervisors, storage virtualization, and application virtualization.

section to unsubscribe.
MSExchange.org is in no way affiliated with Microsoft Corp.
For sponsorship information, contact us at advertising@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Copyright (c) MSExchange.org 2008. All rights reserved.

MSExchange Articles and Tutorials: