Re: unable to send mails to rediffmail only

  • From: "javeed ." <javeed_exchange@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "\[ExchangeList\]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2004 16:27:14 +0100 (BST)

So you can check out that the Domain is listed in your resticked
To do so Go to Exch.system manager>global setting>message delivery right click
there you can search that the is listed if yes remove it.

ali ahamed <saliahamed@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

We're on SBS, Exc2k Installed and sending mails by
usin our ISP's DNS Server Relay Services.We're Able to
send msgs to all except rediffmail accounts.We're
facing too many problems due to this.Can any body help

List Archives:
World of Windows Networking:
Leading Network Software Directory:
No.1 ISA Server Resource Site: