RE: unable to receive mail from just one company

  • From: "John Tolmachoff \(Lists\)" <johnlist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2004 12:34:11 -0700

Well, we could help more if we know the actual domain that is sending and
the actual domain that is receiving.

However, if this is in regards to cityharvest.org as the receiving domain,
you have some DNS and MX issues that need to be fixed.

http://www.dnsreport.com/tools/dnsreport.ch?domain=cityharvest.org

John Tolmachoff
Engineer/Consultant/Owner
eServices For You