unable to delete, dismiss or snooze reminders.

  • From: "Jen" <jmar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2004 10:49:14 -0700

I have a user that has reminders that pops up everytime you
open outlook. this started after they synced with their pocket pc, which
loaded duplicates of certain appointments.
when you click dismiss you get the following.

Cannot turn off the reminder. You may be reminded again. There is not
enough memory available to preform the operation.

I have tryed /CleanFreeBusy and /CleanReminders.
To the best that i can tell this is a probleam with the mailbox on the
exchange server. i get the same messige if i login as the user on
another machine. im running an windows 2k with office 2000 and the
server is running exchange 2000.