RE: troubleshooting non-delivery

  • From: "Shevill, Mark M SITI-ITDSEC4" <Mark.Shevill@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2002 09:42:42 +0200

It would depend on a few things.

1) Are you in mixed mode environment? If so ensure that the LegacyExchangeDN
is configured correctly and there is no space at the end.
2) Are you using X400? If so ensure TextEncodedOrAddresses is exactly the
same as Proxy Address.
3) Are you routing internally or externally?
4) Where does the message get stuck? What is the transport that it gets
stuck on?

Mark Shevill
IMG Messaging Deputy Team Leader

Tel: +44 161 935 7152