RE: this is not the correct place for this

  • From: "MJ" <mjtech@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2006 11:43:33 -0500

I remember when I started working on ISA server, I started asking questions
like this on ISALIST, and I also remember that they gave me hell for it.
So I had to go read as much as possible about ISA 2004, which benefited me,
because now I know a lot about ISA 2004 than I did few months ago.

People here tend to ask question about "problems that should've worked" and
not about "how to do", unless it's not documented and you're looking for a
way of doing it.

I actually know the answer to your question, but I'd rather have you learn
how to fish.

Open the help file on ISA or go to http://www.microsoft.com/isa to
http://support.microsoft.com and to http://www.google.com

Best of luck