RE: this is not the correct place for this

  • From: "Tony Afriyie" <Tony.Afriyie@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2006 08:36:52 -0500

I happened to be a member of isa discussion list. Anyway, go to
www.isaserver.org and subscribe to the monthly newsletter. If you want to
join the discussion list and post any problem you may have with your ISA
server, go the the bottom of the page when you hit the website and click on
the Discussion List link. Since you're not a member yet, you should click on
the "Join isalist" tab and fill in the blank form. After that you should be
receiveing any discussions that go on in the discussion forum through your
e-mail address you will supply when you fill in the blank form.

I hope this info will help you to become a member of the ISA discussion
forum.

Tony